Friday, February 18, 2011

I said hip hop, a hibbi to da hibbi da hip hip hoppin'

Here we have black velour pants, 3 gloves, 3 washcloths,
1 cool lanyard and a fleece stole/scarf. See previous post
for details on these beautiful items.
Well, all I got at this late hour is the previously promised photo of the soft goods collected today. Turns out the three white hand towels are actually large washcloths. They're kinda like the ones they have in hotels, which means somebody else probably stole 'em, felt guilty about it, used 'em as garage rags and dumped 'em in their trash. They subsequently fell out and I found 'em on the terrace after trash day. At least that's my theory.

So, to give y'all a little bonus, below are the songs from the home mix CD I found earlier this week. Remember, it was called "Throwback," which makes no sense since this is all current music. Big shout-out of thanks to daughter No. 3 for doing the bulk of the work on identifying the tracks. Way to go, Molly!

Throwback - The Mix
Replay - Iyaz
Love in This Club - Usher
Say Yeah - Wiz Khalifa
Eenie Meenie Miney Moe Lover - Sean Kingston (with Justin Bieber)
Tell Everyone That You Know - Kanye West (ft. Lil Wayne)
Shake It - Metro Station
Let Your Shoulder Lean - Young Dro (ft. T.I.)
Show Stopper - Danity Kane
Smack That - Akon
Somebody to Love - Justin Bieber
Soundtrack 2 My Life - Kid Cudi
Spendin' All My - Aaron Fresh
Stronger - Kanye West
I'm Sprung - Tpain
Teenage Dream - Some crappy karaoke version
There It Go - Juelz Santana
This Is Why I'm Hot - Mims
Thong Song - Sisqo
Boom, Shake, Drop - FloRida (ft. Pitbull)

No comments:

Post a Comment