Monday, November 28, 2011

It's sort of about running

OK, so life today kinda sneaked up and slapped me with reality. Nothing to get worked up about but I had to take care of some grown-up business instead of screwing around running and writing (wait, aren't those grown-up pursuits?).

But to make up for it, sorta, I'll share the video I promised months ago. It is me being tattooed in commemoration of placing first in my first ever 5K, which occurred in the summer of 2010. There's a lot of room for improvement if I had better editing software and more time to spend tweaking it instead of going to work and crap like that. Enjoy! Oh, and for all you squeamish types, there's no blood to be seen, but there is some good music and a funny bit at the end thanks to George Carlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment