Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Still Running



In posting my Philmont reverie last night I forgot to include the stats from the day's run. D'oh. Well, here they are. It was a long, tiring, revitalizing run. I hit the zone. My legs just moved on their own. It was incredible. It also was a bit of a disappointment. I thought for sure I'd hit 9 miles, maybe even 10. Alas.

From last summer's half marathon.
But, this catch-up entry marks my 302nd blog post. That's pretty awesome. I started this blog Thanksgiving Day 2010, so I've averaged 100 posts per year since it's inception. Not bad. Not great, but it's still going. Good exercise for the mind as well as the body.

Today's Stats
Temp: 50 degrees F
Distance: 8.78 miles
Weekly Total: 8.78 miles
Treasure: Nothing today.

iPod Playlist (Shuffle):
The Woods – The Call
Rock Me Tonight – Billy Squier
I’m Not From Here – James McMurtry
The Rising – Bruce Springsteen
These Dreams Of You – Van Morrison
Lights of Cheyenne – James McMurtry
Waiting For A Girl Like You – Foreigner
Save A Prayer – Duran Duran
I Don’t Wanna – The Call
Jump – Van Halen
The Camera Eye – Rush
Tik Tok – Ke$ha
Frank Sinatra – Cake
Bringin’ On The Heartbreak – Def Leppard
Damn – Matchbox Twenty
83 – John Mayer
House of Pain – Van Halen
If You’re Gone – Matchbox Twenty
Have A Real Good Time – Trampled Under Foot
Where The Streets Have No Name – U2

No comments:

Post a Comment