Sunday, November 3, 2013

Running on Empty


Maybe it’s the not collecting crap as I run that makes the writing difficult. Then again, I haven’t found much of interest lately on those days that I have collected. I have a book of clever writing prompts, but it’s more for story-writing, which isn’t exactly what this is all about. It’s supposed to be about the stuff I find while running. Or, more nebulously, what I find while running, you know, intangibles like inner peace, clarity, focus.

Maybe I’ll find some of that intangible stuff next time. Maybe even some inspiration.

Today’s Stats (Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013)
Temp: 43 degrees F
Distance: 3.96 miles
Weekly Total: 12.74
Treasure: Nada

iPod Playlist (80s Dance Mix)
Prove Your Love – Taylor Dayne
I Wanna Be a Cowboy – Boys Don’t Cry
Wild,Wild West – The Escape Club
Tell It to My Heart – Taylor Dayne
Two of Hearts – Stacey Q
Walk Like an Egyptian – Bangles
Aliveand Kicking – Simple Minds

No comments:

Post a Comment