Friday, September 2, 2011

Make Gatorade

Meaningless pic: Wednes-
day's healthy breakfast.
Nothin' to say today, just making a point that I ran. I got outta bed (ok, not exactly early) and ran in the sweltering heat. All I can say is, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When it sends gators, make Gatorade! Where'd that come from? Don't know. Just came to me a couple days ago and I thought it was pretty funny. Been waiting to write it but the right time hasn't presented, so I just went with it to fill space. I hope you laughed.

Today's Stats
Temp: 90 degrees F (11:30 a.m.)
Distance: 2.75 miles
Weekly Total: 10.25 miles
Treasure: Zip (another day of not hunting).
Spotted on my way to work, post-run. The bumper sticker on
this out-of-state car shows silhouettes of a car and a bicyclist
with a spacing arrow between them and the words 3 Feet -
It's the Law. Love it.
iPod Playlist (shuffle)
You Can Make Me Dance, Sing or Anything - The Faces
Cold Water Symmetry - Fiction Plane
One of My Turns (live) - Roger Waters
The Lazarus Heart - Sting
Don't Interrupt the Sorrow - Joni Mitchell
Big Yellow Taxi (Double Espresso NRG Mix) - Joni Mitchell
Somebody's Baby - Jackson Browne

No comments:

Post a Comment