Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I love the '80s

While it was 82 degrees when I finally got on the pavement this morning at the late hour of 9:30, it isn't the temperature that I <3.

Hmmm. That didn't quite work. I was pretty sure the first four songs were from the '80s but it turns out "Pass It On Down" is 1990. It has that 1980s political-socio-environmental theme, though, so it fits. Then it all fell apart. Oh well.

Look, since it's nearly 24 hours since I ran (sorry, went to bed right after work last night), I'm gonna cut this short. Best thing about yesterday's run was picking up two bike tires at Walmart (forgive me) and spotting a cool piece of roadside art on the return trip. Otherwise it was just a freakin' hot run.

Today's Stats
Temp: 82 degrees F
Distance: 5.25 miles
Treasure: 1 Newport box; 1 mechanical pencil (pink, smashed tip); 1 green flipper frog; 9 cans.

iPod Playlist (shuffle)
Mountain Music - Alabama
Pass It On Down - Alabama
Ship of Fools - Robert Plant
Roll Me Away - Bob Seger
You Speak My Language - Morphine
El Fuego - Santana
Free Man in Paris - Sufjan Stevens
Nothin' On You - B.o.B. (Feat. Bruno Mars)
And I Love Her - The Beatles
Till There Was You - The Beatles
The Ostrich - Steppenwolf
Shameless - Garth Brooks
It's All Been Done - Barenaked Ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment