Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve Morning



It was good to get out again after another week off. Need to be more regular about this to really benefit. I’d say that goes for the writing, too, but I am writing regularly, just not for public consumption. I suppose I need to do more on the blog to build my following and monetize and retire on the riches I acquire from online ads. 

Until then, I’ll have to sell my glove collection to pay off the Christmas bills. Found one more (glove that is) yesterday, but I don’t suppose unmatched gloves will be big sellers.

Today's Stats (Dec. 24, 2013)
Temp: -5 degrees F (-2 at the finish)
Distance: 3.06 miles
Weekly Total: 3.06 miles
Treasure: One brown fleece glove, left hand.

iPod Playlist (Shuffle):
After Some Time – The Usual
Walk Between theRaindrops – James McMurtry
A Last Request (I Want Your Sex: Part III) – George Michael
Vital Signs – Rush
Come Back to Bed – John Mayer
She’s So Mean – Matchbox Twenty
Neon (Live) – John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment